Detailing using Creo Parametric
In this course, you will learn how to quickly create detailed drawings using information captured within 3-D design models. You will also learn how to create drawings, how to detail drawings, and how to take advantage of the parametric and associative nature of Creo Parametric when configuring drawings. After completing this course, you will be able to create production drawings suitable for manufacturing.
|CAD software||Creo Parametric|
This course has been developed using Creo Parametric.
Introduction to Creo Parametric
This course is intended for mechanical designers and design engineers. People in related roles will
also benefit from taking this course.
- Understand the drawing development process
- Create new drawings using formats and drawing templates
- Create different types of views in drawings
- Create dimensions and notes
- Control display options using layers
- Apply dimensional and geometric tolerances in drawings
- Add draft geometry and symbols to drawings
- Use layers in drawings to control the display of views and detail items
- Create drawing tables and a bill of materials
- Create drawing formats
- Configure the drawing environment
- Manage large drawings