Advanced Assembly Design Using Creo Parametric
In this course, you will learn how to use Creo Parametric to create and manage complex assemblies. You will discover how to use advanced assembly tools that enable you to add and maintain designs, increase your efficiency, and increase system performance when working with large assemblies.
|CAD system||Creo Parametric|
In addition, you will learn the basics of using and creating predefined assembly structures and skeletons, which are both valuable tools typically used in a top-down design process. The course also includes an assembly design project that enables you to practice your new skills by performing various design tasks in an assembly model.
At the end of each module, you will complete a set of review questions to reinforce critical topics from that module. At the end of the course, you will complete a course assessment in PTC University Proficiency intended to evaluate your understanding of the course as a whole.
This course has been developed using Creo Parametric
Introduction to Creo Parametric
Update to Creo Parametric
This course is intended for design engineers and mechanical designers. People in related roles will
also benefit from taking this course.
- Use advanced component selection
- Use advanced assembly constraints
- Create and use component interfaces
- Utilize intelligent fasteners
- Create and use flexible components
- Restructure and mirror assemblies
- Use assembly features and shrinkwrap
- Replace components in an assembly
- Understand the basics of simplified reps
- Create cross-sections, display styles, and combined views
- Substitute components by reps, envelopes, and simplified reps
Understand advanced simplified rep functionality
Create and use assembly structure and skeletons
Utilize design exploration